Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sabrina & Magdalena

Finally have some time to post on the blog! Truth is I have been quite busy with school skirts, alterations and 2 dress orders to be finished this saturday. The red and pink dress is for Sabrina and the orange for Magdalena. They were already ordered some time ago and got picked up today by one of the two dancers. I was so busy finishing off the details I nearly forgot to take a picture! Unfortunately, I have no picture of the orange one completely finished. The sleeves are just pinned on in the picture below, and I have no pic of the backside, sorry! Every time I do these I forget to take pictures...luckily, this time I was reminded by the dancers themselves they would really like to see what they were going to get before the pickup :-)

Next one up is a blue one :-)